Sunday 9 September 2012

In answer to Alice

Sadly, apart from in India, where there are white coats a plenty, and on not very well researched tv programmes, there are no white coats. Not to worry,the amendments are made, my doctors, my students, are now wandering around in packs with gleaming stethoscopes like some sort of olympic medals around their necks and anything that could possibly flap or drip into patients' wounds well and truly tucked in or rolled up, or not there. Like white coats.

Now then, this is where I have something to say to those powers that allow, or in fact disallow, me to reply to comments to my blog. What's all this stuff about typing in that odd looking word you're showing to prove I'm not a robot? I tried three times and still you wouldn't let me. How many robots get it wrong that many times? I've proved it! Give me a break. 

Rant over. Normal service resumed. So just finished a long short story (or is it a serial, who knows, who can tell? Not me) which is all about the gold rush in Nome, Alaska. So enjoyed writing it. Will enjoy it even more if WW accept it and give me my own little pot of gold.

Novel two still under wraps till  it's accepted. Tenter hooks are awful things.

No comments:

Post a Comment