Wednesday 28 April 2010

up to date

Answered all comments. So now that I know how to do this, please, all of you out there, say hello, and I promise it won't take months to respond. And if you post a comment to my most recent blog, I'm more likely to find it.

You younger folk might be interested to know that there's a writing competition out there. The age categories are: 5-7, 8-10, 11-13, and 14-16; and a separate one for 16-25. Now I know some of you will fit into these categories, you know who you are, I've read your work, and it's worth having a go! Closing date July 23. So have a look at www.wickedyoungwriters.com for more details. Michael Murpurgo, who we all know is just a great writer, has launched it. I read about it yesterday and had to share the news with you, just in case your school doesn't know about it yet. Perhaps you can show the website address to your teacher...

Happy writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment