Thursday 8 April 2010

agents

I know, I know. It's been some time. I have in fact been busy, busy, busy, and away again, and writing like mad and well any number of excuses. Here I am, though, and the happy client of an agent. I can almost say My Agent, only my acceptance hasn't actually gone into the post (as soon as I'm done here, it's in the box), so I'm holding back until I'm sure they've got me filed into their system.

So we're working on Megan's story which is enticingly close to being almost finished, possibly, that is the agent seems to be happy with the last piece I sent him, so it's on to the next and frustratingly my computer isplaying up, as if it just knows I want to get finished. So this is my breathing time, my winding down time after the wind-up that computer jargon always manages to achieve in my brain.

Computer playing up again. I'm dodging out before it blows.

No comments:

Post a Comment